Friday, July 10, 2009


I know this is old old news but 
I chanced upon these photos and
OMG! I am shocked beyond words.
Are all these photos really of the same person?
Plastic surgery is really amazing.
Her plastic surgeon is even more amazing.
How can the change be so huge?


ANYWAYS,
Bel take care of yourself and I shall see you next month! Picnic at the marina barrage okay? I want to show off my picnic basket and I wan to fly a kite! XOXO

The past week has been used to catch up individually with a lot of friends :).
I skipped school to slack and there was one off day for project meeting which I did not attend.
I bet my group mates bitched about me.It was not intentional though.
Celebrated Jeanette's birthday. Please send me pictures somebody.
Been eating loads of thai food  (Who is surprised?) and my mum's omelette with french beans. They are surprisingly yummy.
Been shopping a lot again. Finally got my harem pants from zara. But sadly,they look a little like martial arts pants :(.
The topshop sales sucks!
Will try to curb my spending. Funds running low!
Finally packed my overflowing cupboard and I took many things out to sell. Very proud of myself but unfortunately,
no one wants to buy my things  :(
Went to city plaza but there were no new stocks cause the boss was busy moving house and did not go to BKK to get stocks.


Time is slipping through my fingers so quickly that I actually find it very freaky.
Slow down please.I need to enjoy it!

I need to start on my project or they will really bitch about me.
Yay homeclub and red dot museum flea tmr.
No money left but its okay.I will go people watch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment