Sunday, July 12, 2009



















SATURDAY:
Went to home club flea,bought a pair of nine west wedges for $30 which I plan to resell at a higher price.
They are not comfortable at all.
Bought cute ribbons from Chinatown.I made them into headband already since I am so crazy over ribbons and headbands now. Very slow I know.
Ate a lot and totally enjoyed my food.
Had the best miso soup ever! There was fish meat in the soup unlike those disgusting instant miso they usually serve outside.
Came to a conclusion that Japan is really crazy place to live in since I saw eggs that cost $10-11 dollars and milk that cost $13 plus in the japanese supermarket.
Singapore eggs only cost $1.80 for 6!

Enjoyed myself tremendously and I look forward to the next weekend.
Great week ahead mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment