Saturday, August 15, 2009



I managed to endure 2 days of work.It was quite stressful and boring.
I was always looking forward to lunch so that I could eat and shop online during the short break.
I dont know why I am complaining when I only have to work for 7 days.
My poor mum have been working for 30 years can u imagine and I have not heard her utter a single word about her job.
I was actually very tempted to lie that I had H1N1 so that I did not have to report for work anymore but I changed my mind about doing that cause I really need the money for Bangkok.
Yay I am so bloody excited. 
Only one week left and I would be the world's happiest shopaholic.
I really cannot imagine all the shopping I would be doing during the 6 days.
Ultimate madness.





I went shopping today and this really cute sweater has been added into my humongous clothes collection.I have tried it on 4 times and I finally decided to buy it.It doesn't look good here but it really looks not bad when worn.
I know Singapore is a damn humid and hot country but wells,I can definitely endure all that shit just to look good.
The best part of this sweater is that it is just so Fashion-Toast.
If only I had prettier and cooler heels to go with them it would be more perfect.
Trying on things that you cannot afford can be really depressing. 
Zara's latest collection have really taken my breath away. 
Nothing can suit me more than that $159 Balmain inspired Bf blazer,that shiny sequined vest that could blind anyone and last but not least,that acid washed bandage skirt that would be good for my obsession for things that are tight and body hugging.I am not a Skank.I am just fashionable :)
If I have money left over from Bangkok,I will buy something from Zara.
Haha quite unlikely that I would have money left over knowing me.


Good night world! Church Tmrw and more Topshop afterwards :))


No comments:

Post a Comment