Friday, May 29, 2009

                     Me in a Topshop inspired piece :).


My purchases from yesterday.I love the body-con dress with the black lace! I have been eyeing it for awhile online but I found it cheap yesterday so I bought! I also couldn't resist the funny looking crepe skirt.Haha looks like something that people would make for a party.I can t decide at the moment whether I should sell the blazer or not.Looks like a bath robe on me but it is pretty cute. 







http://www.thehautepursuit.com/

Go take a look people!
I found my favorite blog! Her style is edgy cool, wild and can be freaking rugged at other times. Black corset bra,mesh top,biker jacket and Levis shorts with the pockets sticking out.
Love how she is a fan of chunky accessories,gladiators and rings too.So totally my style.
Haha and I always knew that there was a potential for white blazers.


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA you and your white blazers omg!

    cityplaza is your new best friend.

    ReplyDelete