Tuesday, May 26, 2009


These were some of the things I bought over the weekend. Lots of floral and zippered stuff. Many of them are Topshop inspired.I love my dresses so much :D
I was thinking of wearing my floral dresses with my denim jacket and stockings! But I guess I will probably not wear all these new stuff till a long time later.
I also have to stop spending! My bank account is depleting like nobody's business...
Haha I bet u like my dresses Ari!




     Charis :)





The others being entertained by HX.I bet she was saying something lame again.



I hung out with the SIM clique today. Had a late lunch,did some shopping,watched night at the museum and had Rochor beancurd after that.Anyways,I had fun. :) I can really feel and see us getting closer and more bonded each day.It can be just hanging out and chilling but i is enough to make my day. Though our conversations can be rather senseless and full of rubbish,that is the best part that I enjoy the most.
I am glad to have found friends that I can count and depend on to make my school life much more enjoyable :).

Friends really make my life so much better so I am guessing that I will get better in no time.

Hopefully....

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure you'll feel better real soon! (: i had fun too. (:

    ReplyDelete