Monday, June 15, 2009


I  just returned from Charis's place. Went to sleep over with the rest of the clique because her parents were overseas. Loads of junk food,rented movies,good company and instant noodles.I hope her parents go overseas again soon :)



Went to the Marina Barrage on Sunday night with my family and my two cousin.It was sort of an excursion for them since we promised to take them out.It was our first time there.It was a lovely place.It was dark but the view was beautiful and breathtaking.It was windy and rather relaxing to walk on the rooftop.I think it is a rather romantic place and it would make a good place to have a picnic and to fly a kite.A very good place to relax and think about nothing.My cousins enjoyed themselves,dipping their feet into the water pool,running around and taking pictures with the exhibits.My mum explained to us that the government made such a place to prove to Malaysia that we will not be afraid of them even if they threaten us with not wanting to supply us with water because we have found a way to be sustainable. There were exhibits to explain how we are able to produce New water and so on.It was quite interesting to know.
I just realized that I have been visiting many interesting places lately. My life is really become more interesting and exciting :)
My new motto,living life to the fullest!
























Celebrated HX's birthday on friday at Sakae sushi. Wanted to have steamboat but we changed our minds. Loved the chawanmushi and the hand-rolls.I had 3 of  each.Bella and I ordered 2 plates of octopus sushi but were shockingly greeted by more than 11 plates of octopus sushi combined on a huge plate.We immediately returned everything.It would be so disgusting to finish so many of the same type of sushi.We got Hx a bag for her birthday and she immediately carried it and she threw away her old bag. The sushi and food were not that great but the company I had was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment