Monday, June 8, 2009


I PASSED MY DRIVING ON MY 7TH ATTEMPT!
Finally.It has been so long! Thank God!
I am glad I never gave up!
After lots of sweat,tears and money,
a big heavy burden have finally been lifted :).
I was so happy I forgot my mum's no when I tried to call her to tell her the good news!
Happiest day in along long time!



I thrifted this yellow blazer for $6 bucks and I bought this Topshop studded top from my primary school friend.
I am super dark now from watching rugby on Saturday.I look super gross. Can you imagine This was how I was In JC. :S



My sister wearing the dress that I manufactured.





Anyway,I was at the home-club flea on sunday.A sisters' day out with clara. Really love fleas now. The squeezing,the many well dressed girls to admire at and lastly,many lovely and special things to buy. Shopping at the shopping centre I becoming damn mundane and boring. Looking forward to the Singapore flyer flea next saturday :).

It had been a great week :
Met up with Ashley and we managed to catch up.It felt like JC all over again!
We completed making all the rings and earrings to sell
Had my favorite thai food 2 days in a row and I think Coffee club's baked pasta is really good.
Bought clothes over the weekend :) Think Blazers and Body-con dresses :D
I hope everyone is well too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment