Thursday, June 18, 2009

I really never knew forgetting could be so hard.I really tried.It has been awhile now but I still cant let go.
If I knew,I would never ever have put my heart and my soul into it.If only I knew...
However,what done cannot be undone so i will just have to work harder at it.
I will no longer hold on to any hope but rather,I will look forward to a greater future.I was young and foolish but I will no longer be.
I wish time would pass more so quickly so that when I awake,it would no longer be haunting me.
God please save my broken soul and heart
Love is not a fairy-tale.It never was. You will only realize when you get your heartbroken.

On a brighter note,I would be meeting my JC classmates tomorrow! Boy I miss them! I think WQ is also back from sydney today and I cant wait to hang out with her and the girls!
City plaza tomorrow and home-club flea on saturday!
Shopping is the best remedy :) 
I need more money though

No comments:

Post a Comment