Thursday, June 25, 2009

 
OMG! This picture is making me very very jealous! They are right in my face.
I checked online and these shoes are from BRONX.A brand very unknown to me,a brand we do not have in Singapore and I bet the price is super exorbitant.I really want these shoes :(.I keep seeing so many online bloggers with these shoes! 

Something more affordable and attainable. Shoes from F21.I cannot decide if I can bear to part with $50 bucks and just get this pair of my style but not so practical 5 inch wedges.I saw someone in town with it and I thought it was really not bad. Does it look a little cosplay? 
Will think about it.In the meantime,I really cannot wait for the flea on saturday.I hope I sell many many things and get loads and loads of money.

2 comments:

  1. yes, looks abit cosplay. and omg you're having a stall at flea titian, the huge one behind PS? lucky you, sure sell a lot of things! I am going to have a flea market stall with pris when I am back also... how to apply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like colin stuart tho. I WANTTTTTTT. but f21 confirm dont have my size and 5inches is awesome.
    janice! (:

    ReplyDelete